Friday, February 25, 2011

Countdown is getting smaller as my bags are getting larger

Exactly 23 days till take off, and my bags are not even close to being packed.   After making approximately 13 different packing lists, I still am at a halt by the thought of fitting everything in 2 suitcases, a carry-on, and my purse- let alone keeping it under 100lbs.

My procrastination for things has got to change.  As I cross my fingers for certain packages to arrive before take-off, the only thing I can do is carry on with my check list.

So, for all of those who are bored and care to know what I still need to do before I leave, here it is!


  • get a 3 month supply of medication
  • go to the doctor one last time to make sure I am not dying
  • celebrate my lil' bro's birthday
  • archaeology friend gathering!
  • insert phone numbers to comp. of the people I want to stay in touch with
  • finish painting Grandpa's Gazebo
  • finish my painting
  • sister night out (my Christmas present)
  • try to retain a little bit of Ukrainian/Russian
  •  unlock an iphone (YES!  I never thought in a MILLION years I would ever stoop to getting one, but since there are so many old ones lying around my parents house, why not snag one?!)
  • shop for all the nic nacs still needed to pack.
  • go to all my favorite food places one last time  (This should be at the top of the list)
  • pick up glasses
  • PACK
... ok maybe I really don't have much to do now that I write it all out, but time sure is going fast!

Until next time,
Cheers!
Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment