Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The many status updates in 1

Envision a room with bright colorful walls that make you already go WOW.   Now add a whole lot of furniture (because it is used as a storage room with the rest of the families' old furniture.  Now take that and add a whole lot of CRAP plus some spewed out all over the place trying to be placed into 2 check in bags, and a carry on.

This sucks...

I know I am not the only one in this boat, but after 3 trial packs for 1 bag and each time having it weigh over the maximum amount (50 lbs), I am starting to be very discouraged and wishing that I had the more skillful talent of "Packing like a Pro".

So, instead of dealing with the issue, I sit on facebook and just think about my horrible first world problem.  As I was updating my status, I kept changing it to something else.   That is why I decided to put all my status thoughts onto one blog!  That way I let my thoughts and feelings out without forcing people to read it as it pops up on their news feed!   Genius idea, right?!

1. 11 days till take off!!!!!!  WHOOO HOO!
2. Really?!  Can someone just pack for me?
3.  I still have 9 I NEED TO EAT AT places before I leave
4. FREAK OUT!  I don't even know the alphabets!
5. people shouldn't judge me for my crazy amount of scarves, but they all need to come because they are fashionable and warm, and it will just make a mute colored outfit a "Mo Betta" outfit 
6.  So ready to party this weekend the American-Russian way.
7. My entire bed is covered with stuff I slept on top of 1/2 my night stand because I had no other place to put everything
8. I can't believe I am actually leaving- so surreal
9.  Dang, I am so glad I didn't put all these on facebook- they are not even good status updates!  I just look crazy!

10.  After this, I will be the BEST packer ever!

2 comments:

  1. hehe i'm in the same boat! i just started tackling my pile o' things to pack...and then quickly gave up.

    PS i don't know if it makes you feel any better....but at least you aren't the only one who doesn't know the alphabets. all i know is "bye" and "cheers!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also don't know my alphabet, but I can count to three and say "hi" in Ukrainian!

    You'll get the packing thing situated :)

    ReplyDelete