It has been awhile since I posted, and though I have much to update on (and I will soon), I want to keep this post dedicated to my dear friend Robyn.
On August 10th, she was in a car accident and has been in critical condition/ in a medically induced coma.
There have been many miracles thus far, and prayers are much needed for her and her family for more miracles to happen.
Right now the biggest thing is her ICP #-- the lower the number the better (it means the swelling in the brain is decreasing), once this number lowers, they will then be able to continue with the chain of events to slowly start waking her up again.
I have known Robyn for years and she is the sweetest, kindest, most loving, thoughtful person I know. Seriously.
Please keep the thoughts, love, and prayers flowing for Robs and her family. This world would not be the same without her enormous bubbly personality, crazy big smile, and contagious laugh.
On August 10th, she was in a car accident and has been in critical condition/ in a medically induced coma.
There have been many miracles thus far, and prayers are much needed for her and her family for more miracles to happen.
Right now the biggest thing is her ICP #-- the lower the number the better (it means the swelling in the brain is decreasing), once this number lowers, they will then be able to continue with the chain of events to slowly start waking her up again.
I have known Robyn for years and she is the sweetest, kindest, most loving, thoughtful person I know. Seriously.
Please keep the thoughts, love, and prayers flowing for Robs and her family. This world would not be the same without her enormous bubbly personality, crazy big smile, and contagious laugh.
![]() |

No comments:
Post a Comment